*Sustaining Membership - $20: Open to all persons age 21 and over who live in Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas or Columbia counties.
- Sustaining Members retain the right to elect the Rose Emperor and Empress
- Sustaining Members retain the right to elect the Members-at-Large to the Board of Directors
- Sustaining Members retain the right to elect the Mr., Ms., and Miss Gay Portland
- Sustaining Members retain the right to petition the Board of Directors for any purpose
- Sustaining Members retain right to submit and vote on amendments to the By-Laws and Operations manuals
- Sustaining Members retain right to be listed on the members roll of the corporation
- Sustaining Members may be granted additional benefits as deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors, examples are newsletter mailings, committee membership, show coordinators or titleholder advisory, discounts to court shows, reduced advertising cost in programs, the right to run for certain titled positions if other requirements are met. These additional benefits may be approved or adjusted at anytime by the Board of Directors at any regularly scheduled Board of Directors Meeting.
*The membership cycle is from Prince & Princess Ball/Investitures in December to the Prince & Princess Ball/Investitures the following year. To maintain continuous sustaining member status membership must be renewed on or before the Prince & Princess Ball/Investitures.
The proceeds from memberships help pay the operational costs of the ISRC, support the work of the organization and helps us to reach our goal of events and show donations going entirely to charity. Additional Patron donations are placed in the Monarch's travel fund. Membership fees are tax deductible.